Skip to section: Far Infrared Light, Negative Ions, Scientific Properties of Amethyst, Esoteric Properties of Amethyst, Scientific Properties of Tourmaline, Esoteric Properties of Tourmaline, BioBelt and BioMat Study, Thermotherapy Study, Testing Result Certificates, Independent Test Reports, CSA Compliance Certificates, Test Reports and Certificates
Far infrared light research
The following aliments are covered in the numerous articles and documents of research listed below demonstrating how Far Infrared light can help the human body.
Heavy Metal Detoxification
- “Repeated thermal therapy diminishes appetite loss and subjective complaints in mildly Depressed patients.” Psychosomatic Medicine. Researchers at Kagoshima University Hospital in Japan found that infrared light therapy improved the general well-being of patients suffering from anxiety, stress, depression and other ailments. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?itool=abstractplus&db=pubmed&cmd= Retrieve&dopt=abstractplus&list_uids=16046381
- Reversing The Aging Process – an Enlightened Doctor’s Discovery Dr. Fouad I. Ghaly, M.D., conducted a review of the medical literature and medical history to investigate the benefits of far infrared light to treat stress, depression, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, cancer, thyroid, and a host of other ailments
- Research and peer review studies This collection of studies by Japanese researchers shows the benefits of far infrared light to treat stress, depression, thyroid and other medical problems.
- Warming up to Far Infrared, by D. J. Fletcher, Alternative Medicine MagazineThis review of the medical literature details the studies supporting far infrared light’s ability to alleviate stress, depression, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, cancer, heavy metal detox, thyroid, and many other maladies
- The Promise of Far-Infrared Treatment, Acupuncture TodayAuthor Andrew Rader reviews the history and medical literature supporting far infrared light to treat chronic fatigue, chronic pain, cancer, heavy metal detox, prostate cancer and other illnesses
- “The effects of repeated thermal therapy for patients with chronic pain.”Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics.Researchers at Nishi Kyusyu University found that repeated treatment with far-infrared light alleviated the symptoms of patients suffering from chronic pain.
- “The Effects of Repeated Thermal Therapy for Two Patients with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.” Journal of Psychosomatic Research. This study by researchers at Kagoshima University Hospital confirmed the benefits of far infrared light on patients suffering from chronic pain and chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Bamboo charcoal inhibits growth of HeLa cells in vitro. Dental Materials Journal.This study by researchers at Osaka University School of Dentistry found bamboo charcoal emitted far infrared rays at levels that killed cancer cells.
- Inhibition by whole-body hyperthermia with far-infrared rays of the growth of spontaneous mammary tumours in mice. Anticancer Research.Researchers at Meiji University in Japan used far-infrared treatment to treat breast cancer in mice. The results showed reduction in mortality rates for mice that underwent the treatment. The research shows the potential promise of the treatment for humans with breast cancer.
- Effects of hydroxyapatite in combination with far-infrared rays on spontaneous mammary tumorigenesis in SHN mice. American Journal of Chinese Medicine. Researchers at Meiji University found that exposure to far infrared rays inhibited the growth of tumors in mice.
- “Repeated thermal therapy improves impaired vascular endothelial function in patients with coronary risk factors.” Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Researchers from the First Department of Internal Medicine, Kagoshima University in Japan found exposure to far-infrared light treatment improved diabetes-related problems in heart patients.
- Repeated sauna treatment improves vascular endothelial and cardiac function in patients with chronic heart failure. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. Researchers from the First Department of Internal Medicine, Kagoshima University in Japan found exposure to far-infrared light treatment improved diabetes-related problems in heart patients.
- “Biological Activities Caused by Far-Infrared Radiation.” International Journal of Biometeorology. Questionnaires sent to more than 500 patients using far infrared light treatment found a general improvement in well-being, including the ability to sleep.
- Far Infrared Sauna Purification, by Dr. Toshiko Yamazaki, MD, Japan Dr. Toshikoi Yamazaki owns a far infrared therapy clinic in Japan where she has done extensive research on the uses of far infrared therapy or infrared light therapy. In her book “The Science of Far Infrared Therapies”, she explains that one of the reasons far Infrared Therapy has beneficial results in a variety of illnesses, is the ability of far infrared waves to remove toxins which is often the core of many health problems.
Negative ions Research
- “Controlled Trial of Bright Light and Negative Air Ions for Chronic Depression.”Psychological Medicine. (Namni Goel, Ph.D., Michael Terman, Ph.D., Jiuan Su Terman, Ph.D., Mariana M. Macchi, Ph.D., and Jonathan W. Stewart, Ph.D.) This 2005 study confirmed that bright light and negative air ions helped reverse the symptoms of patients suffering from chronic depression. These patients also reported a reversal in the symptoms of fatigue, weight gain and stress
- “Treatment of Seasonal Affective Disorder with a High-Output Negative Ionizer.” Michael Terman, Ph.D. and Jiuan Su Terman, Ph.D. This 1995 study evaluated the antidepressant effect of negative ions to treat people suffering from winter depression. The study found evidence that negative ions can be used as an antidepressant. There is also evidence negative ions reduce fatigue. Published in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.
Scientific Properties of Amethyst
Far Infrared Rays (FIR) refracted through amethyst crystals organizes FIR into geometrical patterns with higher bio-compatibility. Korean researchers propose that addition of the amethyst allows for greater increase in the utilization of the light by the human organism.
- The “Amethyst Effect” – Amethyst is the only substance which clearly changes the spectrum of infrared light. The refraction of the amethyst crystal actually elongates the infrared light wave, transforming it in to a long wave infrared or far infrared wave.
- These refracted light wave forms mimic the sound wave patterns created by the human voice. The body’s innate ability to entrain with this resonance supports the body’s inherent intelligence and capacity to heal.
- The “Amethyst Effect” was scientifically demonstrated through spectral analysis demonstrating a change in infrared light when refracted through amethyst crystals. Scientists experimented passing far infrared light through a variety of substances, including various gems, glasses, and plastics. Of all these substances, amethyst was found to be the most steady and accurate conductor of far infrared light.
- Amethyst crystals take 20 millions years to form. While no theory has yet been proposed regarding the Amethyst Effect, scientists hypothesize that the infrared light passed through the amethyst releases over 20 million years of information which is made available to the human body for healing purposes.
The field of Far Infrared Crystallography explains this effect in further detail.
Esoteric Properties of Amethyst
Nature’s Balancing Transformer – Amethyst has the ability to transform lower vibrations into higher resonance and act as a healing energy at all levels of mind, body, and spirit. Amethyst is universally considered to be a powerful superconductor crystal. It is scientifically proven to deliver the steadiest most absorbable long wave far infrared rays for healing
- Amethyst has been universally accepted as a healing crystal since ancient times.
- By transforming energy on all levels, Amethyst is helpful in clearing all types of blockages and in aligning the chakras.
- Far Infrared Rays become 200 times more bio-compatible for healing the human body when conducted through amethyst crystals.
- Amethyst’s healing properties
- Relaxes the mind and reduces stress
- Increases stamina and endurance
- Supports deep meditation
- Enhances intuition
- Promotes emotional balance
- Helps release addiction
Scientific Properties of Tourmaline
- As a mineral, Tourmaline has become the focus of research at universities and research centers worldwide.
- The reason – Tourmaline is the only mineral on the earth to carry an intrinsic electrical charge It is also a natural (non-manufactured) source of a high amount of negative ions and far infrared (FIR) rays.
- Tourmaline is also known to be helpful for improving circulation, relieving stress, increasing mental alertness and strengthening the immune system function.
- Research found that even though tourmaline was broken down in smaller pieces, a positive and a negative electrode existed on each end of the crystal, and the electrodes never disappeared unless tourmaline was boiled near 10000C.
- When researchers connected the positive and negative electrodes of tourmaline crystals to each other, they detected a low (0.06mA) electric charge.
Esoteric Properties of Tourmaline
- Tourmaline has a very specific message and it is, “Align yourself with the forces of light and channel that radiance onto your world and into your life.”
- Black Tourmaline, specifically, deflects negative energies instead of absorbing them. It helps form a shield that immunizes one against the effects of harmful physical or psychic influences.
- Tourmaline can also be used to neutralize one’s own negative energies, i.e. anger, resentment, jealousy, insecurity, etc.
Source: Crystal Enlightenment: The Transforming Properties of Crystals and Healing Stones by Katrina Raphaell
Test Reports and Certificates