If you are a professional in the health and wellness field, a Doctor or a Chiropractor or massage therapist, esthetician, acupuncturist etc. you qualify for a $100 discount. I will need a copy of your license or alternative therapy certificate to send in with your order. Please submit with your order when ordering to receive the professional discount.
Warranty and Policies
- 0 to 7 days from date of delivery 100% Refund
- 8 to 14 days from date of delivery 70% Refund
- 15 to 30 days from date of delivery 50% Refund
- 31 days or more days from date of delivery 0% Refund
Richway International provides repair service for our products. In order to better serve you, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number is required. You may obtain this number by calling our customer service center at (808)589-2800 or by sending an e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the problem you are experiencing and provide your RI NUMBER for your purchase. The RI number is the Richway invoice number for your purchase which is obtained at the time you place the order. The following information provides some details of our repair service. If you do not have this invoice using the name of the person who purchased the product will usually bring up the invoice.
- Up to 2 months from the date of delivery, Richway will pick up the product, repair it and send it back to the customer at no charge.
- Two months to one year from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Richway and the repair fee is 100% free.
- Richway International will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
- One year to 3 years from the date of delivery, the customer is responsible for shipping the product back to Richway and for the repair fee which is detailed below. Richway International will cover the cost of shipping the product back to the customer.
- Richway International offers Life Time Trade In for 50% off the value of your original purchase. You can trade in for the same product plus shipping or if the products you are trading in for is of lesser value, it is 50% of the cost of the lesser value item plus shipping.
- Only the original buyer of the product can call to get the warranty service.
IMPORTANT NOTE – How to send product in for repair:
- Pack items securely. Do not send the Biomat in the suitcase/carry bag.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the package and enclose return name, address and phone number.
- Item must have a tracking number. UPS or FedX numbers can be tracked. If sending via the U.S. Post Office, requesting delivery confirmation will enable tracking of your item. If sending via the U.S. Post Office, you may insure your item, but the insurance receipt cannot be used for tracking.